I will be the first to admit that I have been careless and irresponsible when it came to filling my taxes. I have always had money issues and taxes just did not take priority over putting food on my families table.

From 1998 to 2005 I failed to file taxes and the IRS had set a date to start garnishing my wages. I needed help right away or there would be serious hardships at home. I called a Tax Resolution company I had seen advertised on tv and was met with stories that would eventually scare me into acting right away. What I paid emptied my bank account. At least I was not going to be garnished. The problem had gone away, at least for the time being.

Years later, 2010 to be exact, I had fallen into the same predicament. Once again I was careless and irresponsible in paying my taxes and they wanted me to pay an amount in excess of 30,000. This amount was astonishing. There just was no way this number could be correct. Once again I needed professional help. With some research I found the Tax Relief Foundation.

I feel like the Tax Relief Foundation may be the last honest company out there. Through their research, it was found that the previous company I had worked with, performed little to no work at all. Basically for the amount I paid they put a halt on the IRS collection attempts while the balance accrued interest. I must be really naïve because this is not what I thought I had paid for.

Then Tax Relief Foundation came to my rescue. For less money then I had paid the earlier company, Tax RF was able to correct all errors made to previous returns and put me on the positive side with the IRS. I'm on a payment plan I can afford and for cents on the dollar. I was taken back! They saved me money and stress. Basically, I got my life back. Thank you Tax RF.

Had an Experience with Tax Relief Foundation?

Comments