Houston, Texas

Tax Relief Foundation scam is the name of the game.I talked to them on the phone three times last week and they didn't let me talk to anyone who actually works on the tax relief cases.

I really don't have any words to add, but this *** pissed consumer site is making me add more words. So here they are: tax relief scam, tax relief is a bust, the tax foundation scam is a scam. Is that enough words for you, pissed consumer> Now I'm really pissed.

Tax relief is all I want.Why are you so stingy with relief?

Had an Experience with Tax Relief Foundation?

Comments

Tax RF Admin.
Bear, Delaware, United States #246134

At the Tax Relief Foundation, we pride ourselves on the fact that you will never be passed from one representative to another. We guarantee that you will always speak to someone actively working on your case. After all, our only aim is to provide a level of professionalism that will encourage our clients to tell their friends and family about us.

Fredrick James Accounting Tax And Consulting - I Paid $7500 For Tax Prep, All I Got Were Invoices totalling $9800 Fredrick James Accounting Tax And Consulting "I hired Fredrick Fredrick James Accounting Tax & Consulting of Clearwater Fl, to do a few years of Tax returns. They told me the fee would be $7500. And they..." Read more UniFunds - Client did fraud for Website Content Unifunds "I wrote promotional content for Unifunds for SEO promotion and client asked me for some sample. He asked me for writing 4 articles and i gave that before deadline. I..." Read more JK Harris JK Harris "Never represent yourself before the IRS just because there are companies you consider crooked. Just find a responsible CPA firm in good standing. We are one. For valuable free info..." Read more Frazier Spoon and Co., PLLC - Consumers beware! Certified public accountant Thomas K. Frazier formally disciplined for the willful falsification of tax filings. Frazier Spoon and Co "Frazier Spoon and Co., PLLC - Consumers beware! Certified public accountant Thomas K. Frazier formally disciplined for the willful falsification of tax filings. Update 7-23-13 - The AZ State Board of..." Read more Myfax - They make it almost impossible to cancel Myfax "In California I am pretty sure they passed a law that if you allow customers to sign up for a service online, you have to also make it possible to..." Read more Boxycharm - Crazy and they lie Boxycharm "Boxycharm posted 2 underage kids on BoxyCharm made up to look like adults and I made the statement that we were tired of seeing over made up and underage kids..." Read more Little Caesars - Raw chicken and pork puzza Little Caesars "Ordered a pizza. 3 teenage girls running the business. Only 1 spoke broken english. 2 zero english spoken. Gave my family a raw pizza. When I returned it the next..." Read more Sprint - Fraud Sprint "CUSTOMER CARE - someone changed my phone number 3 times and called customer care and instead of getting help they told me that its my fault that i might gave..." Read more